Getting in touch
- You can use English, Scottish Gaelic or German.
- Faodaidh sibh Gàidhlig, Beurla no Gearmailtis a chleachdadh.
- Sie können uns auf Deutsch, Englisch oder Gälisch schreiben.
We might be out paddling, but we will reply as soon as possible.
Our base is located in Kilmore, Sleat, in the south of the Isle of Skye. Our usual launching places are Armadale, Ord, Broadford, Kyleakin and Isle Ornsay, though the list is endless. We usually meet our clients at our base.
Highland roads are stunningly beautiful and the journey to and on Skye alone is a great experience. However, travel on these roads is probably a bit slower than you are used to, so here are some approximate travel times to us (no breaks, no photo stops). In July and August, please add a bit extra for slow moving traffic.
- Armadale: 6 minutes
- Broadford: 20 minutes
- Kyle of Lochalsh: 35 minutes
- Sligachan: 40 minutes
- Eilean Donan Castle: 45 minutes
- Portree: 1 hour
- Dunvegan: 1 hr 20 mins
- Uig: 1 hr 30 minutes
- Fort William (via bridge): 2 hrs 15
- Inverness: 2 hrs 15
- Edinburgh: 4.5 hrs
- Glasgow (via bridge): 4.5 hrs
If you are planning to take the Mallaig – Armadale ferry with you car, please make sure you book. You are unlikely to get a space otherwise.
There is a limited bus service to Kilmore on the 152 Service. Please let us know if you’re travelling by public transport when you book.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a look here to our most Frequently Asked Questions.